Hanoi is a major tourism center in Vietnam, a destination not to be missed if you want to learn about the culture, traditions and extraordinary cuisine of Vietnam as it is the heart and soul of the lovely country.
- Historical attractions: Thang Long Citadel, Ho Chi Minh Complex, Hanoi Hilton
- Culture attractions: Literature of Temple, Sword Lake, Hanoi Old Quarter, French Quarter
- Religious attractions: Tran Quoc Pagoda, Quan Thanh Temple or Kim Lien pagoda, Cua Dong Church
- Museums in Hanoi: Fine Art museum, Ethnology museum, Women museum
- Things to do at night in Hanoi: Water Puppet Show, Hanoi by night adventure tour, Enjoy coffee.
- Shopping in Hanoi: Silk & embroidery products. Lacquered, bamboo and rattan products.
- Activities: Street food taste, try motorbike riding, Exploring night flower market, walking in Sword Lake at early morning, day tour sigh-seeing…Day tours from Hanoi(Hanoi suburb)
- Northeast Hanoi:
- Bat Trang Traditional Ceramic village: 15km from Hanoi center.
- Dong Ho traditional Painting village & But Thap pagoda: 25km from Hanoi center
- Dong Ky Wood Carving village & Do temple: 35km from Hanoi center.
- Ha Thai lacquered village: 22km from Hanoi center
- Quat Dong Embroidery village and Dau pagoda: 30km from Hanoi center
- Van Phuc Silk village: 15km from Hanoi center
- Thay & Tay Phuong pagodas: 25km from Hanoi center.
- Phu Vinh bamboo & rattan village: 35km from Hanoi center
Tours from Hanoi:
- Hanoi to Duong Lam Ancient Village: 55 km from Hanoi center.
- Hanoi to Perfume Pagoda: 75 km from Hanoi center
- Hanoi to Ninh Binh Province: It is about 130km from Hanoi to Ninh Binh, you can take one day or multiple days trip to Ninh Binh with visiting the ancient capital of Hoa Lu, boat trip in Tam Coc (Three caves) and/or Trang An Grottoes, Cuc Phuong National Park….. You can also connecting a round trip from Hanoi to Ninh Binh then continue to Ha Long Bay and return Hanoi.
- Hanoi to Hai Phong: It is about 130km from Hanoi to Hai Phong. Although knowing as famous industrial center rather than a tourist destination, this city is an ideal location to get to Cat Ba Island or explore both Ninh Binh and Ha Long in the same trip.
- Hanoi to Mai Chau Valley: It takes about 3,5 hours driving, about 155 km from Hanoi to Mai Chau. A peaceful lust rice field is suitable for 2 days tours.
- Hanoi to Ha Long Bay: The Natural World Heritage is a must see when you are in Hanoi. It is 160 km from Hanoi, you can take full day trip or multiple as your choice.
- PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR OUR LATEST CAR RENTAL SERVICE TARIFF APPLIED FOR 2014